Pharaoh’s Tomb slot machine is one the latest master piece casino game developed by Novoline software. The game is considered to be a direct answer or competitor to a very similar title by Merkur “Eye of Horus”. The Novomatic’s Pharaoh’s Tomb is a 5 reels and 10 paylines modern slot machine, with a lucrative bonus round that promises high real money profits, to whoever plays with a real strategy. Never really far from its counterparts from the same software provider, fans of slot machines will definitely feel comfortable and satisfied with the over design, performance, vivid graphics, and entertaining factor of this slot title.
Anyone who has ever dreamed of searching for and finding treasures will love the Pharaoh's Tomb slot machine game. It can be found at many Novomatic affiliated land-based casinos as well as in online casinos. The online slot version of the game is known for its 3D graphics and realistic sound effects. With every spin of the reels, players hear the sound of a pharaoh's tomb being opened. In the below review, we compiled all important information and tips necessary to play Pharaohs Tomb slot.
Game information and symbols
- The first set of winning symbols are 4 letters of the alphabet A, K,Q,J which represents the lower end in terms of winning values. The symbols winning combinations are accounted for from left to right. Landing 3 to 5 identical symbols on a payline is necessary to gain some profits. However, no extra value is added to these symbols during the bonus round.
- The Wing icon and the Wave are middle value symbols, paying slightly higher than the alphabet letters. These two symbols represent the unfortunate fate awaiting anyone attempting the break into the tomb. A fate representing the act of drowning. Landing 3 adjacent icons on a payline guarantees to win at least the initial bet amount.
- The Snake, the Eagle, and the Scarab are golden symbols with the highest paying values in Pharaoh’s Tomb slot during the regular gameplay. These symbols represented important objects used in the Pharaoh’s Tomb to accompany the deceased king into the afterlife. With increasing values, getting 5 snakes on a payline multiplies the winnings by 25, 30 times for 5 scarabs, and 40 times for 5 eagles.
- The Ankh Cross. Representative of the Pharaoh’s Tomb jackpot symbol. This item held the highest meaning to ancient Egyptians in the quest of survival in their hereafter. In the game, this symbol pays up to 50 times the total bet. Should the player land at least on Ankh Cross icon during the free spins round, the player can expect to win the grand prize.
- The Sarcophagus of the Pharaoh represents the wildcard symbol and has no intrinsic value. As a wildcard symbol, weather in the free spins bonus round or the regular game, the Sarcophagus appearance completes the winning set and triggers the gains even though the next adjacent symbols only appear twice. This special icon fulfills many other functions during the bonus round, that may lead to the ultimate Jackpot win.
- The Pharaohs Tomb icon is the Scatter symbol for this slot machine. This symbol has the highest value of all because of its importance in the game. The Pharaohs Tomb symbol is the trigger for the free spins round. For this icon, landing 3 identical representation of this image synonymous to an instant win and the door into the bonus round. Landing the 3 additional scatters during the bonus rounds releases extra free spins. The longer the cycle continues, the higher the winnings will be at the end of the round.
Can You Play the Pharaoh's Tomb Demo Online Version?
Playing Pharaoh's Tomb online for free is possible in many different ways. Players have a chance to discover the game's amazing graphics and learn the paytable's symbols and values on our site. Or, the second option is to sign up to an online casino that features a demo version of the game directly accessible after registration. For the second option, the player would have to make sure that no real money deposits are required to play, or, that the casino offers initial free spins or no deposit bonus for the purpose of trying out the games. As you can see, the demo version above requires no engagement with any online casinos to practice.
However, even when playing the Pharaoh's Tomb demo mode, players can see that next to the reels stands a winning symbol who closely resembles Cleopatra. Not only does she watch over the game, she also signifies the bonus symbol on the reels. Free play is not an excuse for players to ignore the real meaning and potentials of the bonus symbols, which, when playing Pharaoh's Tomb real money version can be a source of major profits.
Featured Pharaoh's Tomb Welcome Bonus:
Pharaoh's Tomb Bonus, Freespins, Jackpot
Like for any slot machine by Novoline, its important to take a look into the inner workings of the game before taking the big jump. Any reasonable player would notice the low payout percentage in Pharaoh’s tomb, which stands at about 96%. Percentage considered to be below the average for a video slot by today’s standards. Nevertheless, with an average volatility, players can expect to regularly collect some big and small winnings during the regular gameplay, or during the Pharaoh's Tomb Bonus round. Not to forget the grand jackpot standing at €5000.
To trigger the Bonus round, players must get three or more of the Pharaohs Tomb Scatter symbol on the reels to get free spins. During the free spins bonus round, players who win money from free spins have the option of keeping it or risking it all in the hopes of doubling it. If a player chooses to risk the winnings, the gamble option is activated and the coins and tossed in the air. At this point, the players have to guess if it will land on heads or tails. The more correct guesses a player gets, the more money they win from. However, there are also other important characters in the bonus round, as the Sarcophagus is also a major symbol.
To tilt the chances in favor of our visitors, we publish weekly promotions and bonuses from the best Novomatic online casinos. visiting our bonus page regularly can give players a real edge in the game, because of the many favorable and exclusive deals they can benefit from.
Pharaoh's Tomb Tips and Tricks
Not surprisingly, the traditional Egyptian pyramid is an important game of symbols. When players get five of the Tomb symbol on the reels at once, they are given a chance to win the game's jackpot. This is the symbol players should look out for. They should also be aware that unlike in many other modern slot machine games, the appearance of the wildcard symbol on the reels during the regular gameplay does not replace the scatter to trigger the bonus round. Visit our dedicated page for more tricks and tips to master your skills as a slot machine player.
Which Online Casinos Offer Pharaoh's Tomb?
Countless online casinos offer free and real money play of this game. Egyptian themed slot machines are extremely popular at online casinos and Pharaoh's Tomb is no exception. It is an intriguing game that they can't get enough of. Some of the online casinos that offer Pharaoh's Tomb include:
- OVO Casino
- Quasar Gaming,
- 1xBit casino,
- Energy casino,
- and Circus.be.
Follow the link to see the list of Novomatic casinos offering this game.
Play Online at this Top 4 Casinos:
Can You Play The Game On Mobile?
Pharaoh's Tomb can be played on most mobile devices today. It is compatible with Android and Apple based devices. Though there is no app for the game, it can be played using a device's web browser. The mobile version of the game can be found at Casino Futuriti as well as many others.
Interesting and Historical facts about the Ancient Egyptian mythology.
The tombs built during the Stone Age were built to resemble houses. A slab of stone was laid on top of each one, in order to act as its roof. Inside the tombs were used to store personal possessions, food and tools that the deceased would need in the afterlife. This trend would continue until the time of the Renaissance, at which it became more common for memorials to be created in order to remember the deceased.
These are just some of the topics that make Pharaoh's Tomb slot so interesting and entertaining. Those who enjoy learning about Egyptian culture and history are often inspired by this game. This is one of the reasons that the game has been so popular among players all over the world. Players of all ages can enjoy the game for free, real money or both.
There are plenty of online and offline casinos that offer this timeless game. Pharaoh's Tomb is one in a series of Egyptian themed slot machine games that have inspired many players to learn more about the subject. For this reason, the game is likely to continue enjoying the same level of popularity that it has for the years it has been found in casinos throughout the world. It may even inspire more sequels as players gain more interest in Egyptian culture.
Pharaoh's Tomb Review Summary
One of the appeals of Pharaoh's Tomb is its references to Egyptian culture. The game can be a great starting point for learning more about the role that tombs played in Ancient Egypt. With its amazing graphics and numerous ways to make fortune, the Novomatic's slot popularity is constantly rising among fans of slot machines.
Players are invited to discover the treasures of the Pharaoh's tomb on a 5 reels and 10 payline platform designed with the aim to rival the biggest slot machine titles in the industry such as the Book of Ra or the Book of Dead by Play'n GO. Today, the game is featured in a dozen online casinos, with each brand rivaling for to propose the best welcome bonus offers and promotions. Pharaoh's Tomb deserves without a doubt a 5 stars rating from our team of reviewers.